When you’re parenting on the go you have to expect the unexpected when it comes to scrapes, rashes, and bug bites. Lucky for you this is your one-stop shop for all of my diaper bag recipes to keep you and your baby comfortable and stress-free.
Diaper Bag Must-Haves
- Medihoney: An all-natural honey-based ointment with antibacterial and soothing properties. Use for wound healing and as a gentle treatment for diaper rash.
- Resinol: A medicated ointment that helps soothe and protect irritated skin.Ideal for treating diaper rash and minor cuts and scrapes.
- Lidocaine: A topical anesthetic that provides numbing relief for pain associated with bug bites.
Everything you need can be found here.
- For diaper rash and cuts and scrapes: Mix together a little Medihoney and Resinol and apply to scrape or rash
- For bug bites: Mix together a little Medihoney, Resinol, and Lidocaine and apply to bite.
When the time comes these mixtures are like little miracles tucked inside your diaper bag. When your child scrapes their knee, gets bit by a mosquito, or has an uncomfortable diaper these will be life savers for you!